The Federal Court of Australia (statutory agency) maintains a register of interested candidates for temporary roles across three jurisdictions (Federal Court of Australia, Family Court of Australia and Federal Circuit Court of Australia). Opportunities may be offered for varying periods up to 18 months with a possibility of extension (cannot exceed a total period of 3 years).
Roles may be available in the following areas:
- Registry Services and Legal Positions
- Call Centre Services
- Judicial Support
- Child Dispute Services
- Corporate Services
Employment with the Court is subject to the terms and conditions in the Public Service Act 1999, and the following conditions:
- Australian citizenship – successful applicants must hold Australian citizenship;
- National Police check – successful applicants must satisfy a Police Records Check, and may also be required to complete security clearances during the course of their employment;
- Health clearance – successful applicants will be required to complete a health declaration and may be required to attend a medical assessment to confirm their fitness for duty.
- Qualification check – successful applicants must have relevant qualifications (if applicable) which will be verified prior to commencement.
Interested candidates who have received a redundancy benefit from an APS agency are welcome to apply, but note that they cannot be engaged until their redundancy benefit period has expired.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and copies of any relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the subject of your email has the area, jurisdiction and location of the role you are applying for (example: Registry Services, Federal Court, Sydney). If you are interested in multiple areas, jurisdictions and locations, you must send a separate email for each area, jurisdiction and location.Applications will be held for 12 months; however we recommend you re-apply every 6 months to ensure your most recent details are in the register.
For more information on the temporary register please contact recruitment by email: email@example.com
There are no current temporary employment opportunities.