Visit Australia.gov.au for the latest coronavirus news, updates and advice from government agencies across Australia.
- Australian Government Department of Health – for the latest information on the virus, including requirements and conditions for isolation and quarantine periods and when testing should be sought.
Government payments and services
- Services Australia – for information and services to help you if you’re affected by coronavirus, including Centrelink payments and support, and Medicare.
- Business.gov.au – for information about financial assistance, eligibility and timing for new government support for Australian businesses.
Health and safety in the workplace
- Department of Health – information for employers on about coronavirus, who is most at risk in the workplace, and what to do to help stop it spreading.
- Your State or Territory Public Health Unit's website - for local coronavirus response activities and advice.
- Safe Work Australia – for information and referrals about managing the risks of contracting coronavirus in the workplace.
- Your State or Territory workplace health and safety body – who can also assist with workers compensation enquiries.
- Comcare (Commonwealth) – for Australian Government employees and for employees of organisations which self-insure under the scheme.
- Communicable Diseases Network Australia – for nationally consistent advice and guidance to public health units on coronavirus (COVID-19).
Tax and superannuation
- Australian Taxation Office – for information on early access to superannuation, providing cash flow assistance for employers and other government measures relating to tax and super.
- Home Affairs – information for visa holders relating to coronavirus including new special arrangements for students who are in Australia.
- Smart Traveller webpage on coronavirus.
Government economic response
- Australian Government Treasury department – for information on the Federal Government's economic response to coronavirus, including information on support for individuals, businesses and the economy.
Privacy and information
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner – for information on privacy obligations for private sector employers (including health sector providers) relating to coronavirus.
- Stay Smart Online – for information about COVID-19 related scams and phishing emails, including what to look out for and how to stay safe.