The contact information on this page is for Family Law matters only. For General Federal Law see General Federal Law enquiries.
The NEC provides first level user support for the Commonwealth Courts Portal. This role involves registration, guidance and support for users of the portal.
The NEC can provide information and procedural advice, forms and brochures and referral advice to community and support services. NEC staff cannot provide legal advice.
8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Phone: 1300 352 000 (except WA)*for individuals living in WA contact the Family Court of Western Australia
- TTY/voice calls: Contact the National Relay Service on 133 677
- Speak & Listen calls contact 1300 555 727
- International: +61 2 8892 8578
- Fax: Please contact a family law registry
- Email: email@example.com
( NOTE: The email service cannot be used to file any court documents.)
Instructions for emailing the Court
- Instructions for emailing the Court
Family Law Courts
National Enquiry Centre
GPO Box 9991
Parramatta NSW 2124
Other contact information:
Complaints and feedback
For more information about how to give feedback or make a complaint, see the Complaints policy.
For more information about how to give feedback or make a complaint, see the Complaints and feedback form.