- Australian Child and Adolescent Trauma, Loss and Grief Network – a network linking people across Australia concerned with the trauma, loss and grief experiences of children and adolescents.
- beyondblue (the national depression initiative) – provides national leadership to increase community awareness, prevention and early intervention of depression and related illnesses.
- Black Dog Institute – a not-for-profit, educational, research, clinical and community-oriented facility offering specialist expertise in depression and bipolar disorder.
- Children of Parents with a Mental Illness – promotes better mental health outcomes for children whose parents have a mental illness.
- Clinical Research Unit for Anxiety and Depression (CRUfAD) – information and research on anxiety and depression for consumers and doctors.
- Headspace (National Youth Mental Health Foundation) – provides health advice, support and information to young Australians aged 12-25.
- Head to Health – national digital mental health online portal.
- healthdirect – provides a range of free health services on behalf of the governments of Australia.
- Kids Help Line – provides a free 24 hour national telephone and online counselling service for young people aged between 5 and 25 in Australia.
- Lifeline Australia – the peak body for Lifeline Centres which provide telephone counselling, and information, referral and associated services in local areas.
- Living is for Everyone (LIFE) – suicide and self-harm prevention in Australia.
- Mental Health in Multicultural Australia (MHiMA) – builds awareness of mental health and suicide prevention amongst Australians from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- MindSpot clinic – a national clinic that provides free online and telephone assessment and treatment for Australian adults with stress, worry, anxiety, low mood or depression.
- National Mental Health Consumer and Carer Forum – the national voice for consumers and carers participating in the development of mental health policy and sector development in Australia.
- National Mental Health Service Planning Framework (NMHSPF) – developing a population based planning model for mental health.
- ReachOut.com – a youth mental health service providing practical tools, forums and information in a safe and anonymous online environment.
- SANE forums – provide peer support for people living with a mental illness or related mental health issues, and for family, friends and other carers.