Migrants, refugees & language supportThis section provides useful information and resources for migrants and refugees and people requiring language support
Most accessed topics...
- How to get divorced if you were married overseas
- Family violence and safety at court
- Children, passports and international travel, and relocation overseas after family separation
- Children and international travel after family separation - fact sheet
- Preventing a child from leaving Australia
- International child abduction
- Forced and underage marriage
- Mental Health in Multicultural Australia
Useful Information & Resources
|Translator and Interpreter Service (TIS)The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is an interpreting service provided by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection for people who do not speak English and for agencies and businesses that need to communicate with their non-English speaking clients.
|National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters
Find a Translator or Interpreter online.