You can find information, online resources and step-by-step guides to assist with court processes and eFiling on the websites:
Contacting the courts
The National Enquiry Centre (NEC) is the entry point for all family law enquiries in the Family Court and the Federal Circuit Court.
The NEC is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm (AEST) and can assist with information about:
- how to apply to court
- the procedural details of your case
- family law forms, fact sheets and other publications
- how to get a copy of your divorce order
- safety arrangements while attending court, and
- the Commonwealth Courts Portal – www.comcourts.gov.au, including registering for eFiling.
Get in touch by:
National Relay Service: www.communications.gov.au/national-relay-service, or Speak & Listen:
Post: National Enquiry Centre PO Box 9991, Parramatta NSW 2124
Court staff cannot give you legal advice. If you need legal advice you should contact legal aid, a community legal centre, or a private law firm.